Payment Options For Xpress Urgent Care
We take the following payment methods:
- American Express.
- Checks (at our discretion).
- Travelers Checks.
Here at Xpress Urgent Care we want to make the billing and payment process as easy and simple as possible. If at any time you have any questions, concerns, or just need to talk to a representative, we are more than happy to help you. Please feel free to contact us at any time.
For affordable, fast urgent care, visit Xpress Urgent Care
Direct Billing to Insurance Providers:
Prior to, or during your visit, Xpress Urgent Care Near Me will contact your insurance provider on your behalf to verify your coverage. Once we have contacted them we will notify you of in a detailed statement your coverages and (if applicable) your outstanding balance.
You should also be receiving an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your insurance provider as well, with a list of the services you were billed for, what was covered, and the remainder due.
What we need from you:
- Upon visiting Xpress Urgent Care Near Me please provide us with your insurance card and company information. We will have to ask permission to scan your card to keep on file for future visits. If you have secondary insurance we will also need that information at that time, so that is necessary we can bill both providers, if need be.
- Please have a thorough understanding of your policy coverage. Most providers require a co-pay, that will be due for payment at the time of your visit. You will also be required to pay any portion of your service that was not covered by your insurance plan as well.
- If you are unsure of what is covered by your policy, or what your responsibilities are, please contact your insurance provider for details, by calling the number listed on the back of your ID card.
- Please promptly respond to all communication and statements that you receive from your insurance company and Xpress Urgent Care.
- If you receive a statement from Xpress Urgent Care we ask that you pay your outstanding balance promptly, so that we can continue to provide you with optimum care. If Xpress Urgent Care does not receive payment from your insurance provider you will be expected to pay the balance. If we are overpaid you will receive a refund after we resolved payment with your insurance company.