Please select the location you visited for your online payment
Contact Billing Department
Prior to, or during your visit, Xpress Urgent Care will contact your insurance provider on your behalf to verify your coverage. Once we have contacted them we will notify you of in a detailed statement your coverages and (if applicable) your outstanding balance.
You should also be receiving an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your insurance provider as well, with a list of the services you were billed for, what was covered, and the remainder due.
**Please complete the following form to contact your billing department. Only submit your information once. Duplicate entries will be removed automatically by our system. If you would like to follow up on your submission, please call our billing department, do not submit another entry. Thank you.
FOR ALL REFUND REQUESTS PLEASE ALLOW 60 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF SERVICE TO REQUEST STATUS UPDATE.**
What we need from you:
- Upon visiting Xpress Urgent Care please provide us with your insurance card and company information. We will have to ask permission to scan your card to keep on file for future visits. If you have secondary insurance we will also need that information at that time, so that is necessary we can bill both providers, if need be.
- Please have a thorough understanding of your policy coverage. Most providers require a co-pay, that will be due for payment at the time of your visit. You will also be required to pay any portion of your service that was not covered by your insurance plan as well.
- If you are unsure of what is covered by your policy, or what your responsibilities are, please contact your insurance provider for details, by calling the number listed on the back of your ID card.
- Please promptly respond to all communication and statements that you receive from your insurance company and Xpress Urgent Care.
- If you receive a statement from Xpress Urgent Care we ask that you pay your outstanding balance promptly, so that we can continue to provide you with optimum care. If Xpress Urgent Care does not receive payment from your insurance provider you will be expected to pay the balance. If we are overpaid you will receive a refund after we resolved payment with your insurance company.