Occupational Health Services – Worker’s Compensation
We have the ability to treat your injured workers with our knowledgeable staff.
Occupational Health with Xpress Urgent Care helps your employees get back to work with our evidence-based return to work (RTW) philosophy. RTW will help employees quickly recover physically and financially. Our founder and Medical Director is board certified, and our team is composed of experts in the field of first aid and WC treatment. We pride ourselves on prompt employee recovery and communication with the employer.
Xpress Urgent Care will help you contain your costs, avoiding unnecessary ER trips. Our locations are open everyday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM making Xpress Urgent Care occupational health clinics an easily accessible expert. With urgent cares in Costa Mesa, Tustin, Huntington Beach, and Stanton we make getting medical care easy.
Keeping you informed every step of the way is our commitment to your company. Our staff will call with the specific status of each employee on every first visit. Then you will receive a written report within 24 hours. Our providers will ensure both your company and employee are treated with outstanding medical care with no hidden or add-on cost.
An urgent care visit is one-tenth of the average cost of a trip to an ER.
97% of patients presenting at urgent care centers are in the appropriate care setting.
For affordable, fast urgent care, visit Xpress Urgent Care
Occupational Healthcare Services
- Evaluation and treatment of all work-related injuries (Lacerations, fractures, chemical/bodily fluid exposures, injuries from repetitive motion, slips, falls, etc…)
- No appointments needed for work injuries
- Laboratory Services
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Physical Therapy
- Post-Accident Drug/ Alcohol Testing
- Multilingual Staff (Spanish, English)
Employment Physicals/ Exam Services
- Pre-Employment and Annual Physicals
- Drug Screens (Non-DOT and DOT)
- DOT Physicals
- BAT with confirmation
- OSHA Audiometric Testing
- Fitness for Duty Exams/Return to work physicals
- Back Exams/ X-Rays
- TB (Certificates) Testing
- Titer Testing of Immunity
- Spirometry / Pulmonary Function Test (PFT)
We also provide health/wellness support during your annual open enrollment.
Keeping your staff healthy is our focus as your healthcare partner.