Immigration Medical Exam in Orange County
Xpress Urgent Care offers an immigration medical exam that meets the requirements of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. With six convenient locations to serve people in Santa Ana, Tustin, Irvine, Orange, Stanton, Huntington Beach, Los Alamitos, Newport Beach, and Costa Mesa. When you have your USCIS medical exam, it is imperative that you are seen by a USCIS certified doctor. Xpress Urgent Care will provide you with an experienced USCIS certified doctor so that you know you are in the right hands. As a walk-in urgent care clinic, we are committed to your health and to provide the best possible care.
Our office offers the following:
USCIS Medical Exams - Same Day Appointment
Our office is approved and an official provider of the INS 693 immigration physical medical examination for aliens seeking an adjustment of status or to complete examination requirements for permanent residency. With the longest hours of operation in Orange County, Xpress Urgent Care is available for you when you need it. Open from 8 am to 8 pm, seven days a week, you can rest assured that we are here when you need us for your immigration medical exams. Book your USCIS Medical Exam Today! We are here for you 365 days a year.
Select the location and time that best works for you.
IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EXAMS IN ORANGE COUNTY FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
The USCIS requires medical examinations by a certified examiner for anyone seeking a green card in order to ensure that all immigrants living in the US are healthy and are up-to-date on all necessary vaccinations. In order to obtain a green card, you must complete your immigration medical exam.
Xpress Urgent Care is fast, simple, and affordable. Our clinic has the lowest prices in the area, and it is easy to call or schedule your appointment, in order to be seen by one of our USCIS certified doctors. At Xpress Urgent Care, we are able to take care of your immigration medical exam, as well as any necessary vaccinations, or labs that you may need, in one convenient location.
Insurance cannot be used for a green card exam, but we help you by keeping our prices low so that you can get your required test done and be well on your way to a green card
- Syphilis (RPR) – required for everyone 15 years of age and over
- Tuberculosis Skin Test – required for everyone over age 2 if no documented proof of negative test within the last 12 months
- MMR – documented proof of vaccination may be replaced by positive lab test
- Hepatitis B – documented proof of vaccination may be replaced by positive lab test
- Varicella (Chickenpox) – if history is unknown, lab test may replace vaccination
- Gonorrhea- 15 years or older
- Hepatitis B – 0 through 17 years of age
- DTP/DTaP – 4 weeks through 6 years of age
- Polio – 4 weeks through 17 years of age
- Hib – 4 weeks through 6 years of age
- Pneumonia – 4 weeks through 6 years of age & 50 + during flu season
- Hepatitis A – 12 through 23 months of age
- MMR – 12 months through 49 years of age
- Varicella – 12 months of age and up
- Tdap – 18 years of age and up
- Td – 65 years of age and up