Xpress Urgent Care near me Looking for efficient Urgent Care physicians in the Southern California area who:
- Thrives on best practices and patient satisfaction.
- Enjoy working in brand new state-of-the-art private practice without having to worry about corporate medicine or hospital politics. Great team environment and great local reputation.
- Must feel comfortable with basic urgent care procedures such as xray, EKG, laceration repairs, and ortho/splinting.
Applicants should be active MD/DO/PA/NP, board certified/board eligible with unrestricted California license and DEA. ACLS/BLS/PALS required. Provider is expected to see 3-4 patients per hour. Part time or full time positions available.
1. Medical Doctors
2. PA-C/NP (Physician Assistant And Nurse Practitioners)
3. Medical Assistant
4. X-ray Techs/Radiology Technicians
Please contact us for more information
You may upload a doc or pdf file below.