San Diego USCIS Medical Exam
Immgration Medical Exam USCIS – Same Day
Xpress Urgent Care offers USCIS Immigration Medical Exams to residents of the San Diego area and surrounding communities. Our doctors who perform immigration physicals are board-certified civil surgeons, and our staff is here to help you achieve your goals in wellness. All Xpress Urgent Care locations offer same-day exams. As a local walk-in clinic, we know that convenience and flexibility help our patients hoping to become permanent residents get the care they need in an accessible way. Although our locations are not physically within San Diego, we see many patients from the greater San Diego area on a daily basis. With the convenience of long hours of operation every single day, you don’t have to take off work or wait for an appointment for medical care.
We perform USCIS Immigration Physicals in accordance with the requirements of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services (USCIS). Each evaluation includes an examination performed according to the medical guidelines established by the DHS, USCIS, and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Your exam results will be recorded on Form I-693 for you to return to the USCIS.
- Affordable USCIS Immigration Medical
- Open 7 days a week from 8AM to 8PM
- 6 Locations
- Same-day appointments can be available for immigration medical exams
- Our office and staff speak Spanish, English, and Farsi
We are open 7 days a week, including weekends from 8 am to 8 pm to fit your schedule. Our main goal is to offer the communities of San Diego, CA flexible care due to the high demand for USCIS immigration physicals and a lack of same-day availability in the area. We also offer a convenient online check-in that allows you to start the visit process faster. Walk in or check-in online to expedite your visit.
Find A Location Near You
As a clinic that offers excellent same-day care, we see members of all of our surrounding communities. Whether you live in the same town as an Xpress Urgent Care location or just a short drive down the road, you can always count on convenient care at the highest standard. Although we don’t have a physical location in San Diego, we see many patients from the San Diego area on a daily basis.
Many other clinics have waiting times for weeks and months, but with us, you can walk-in at any location to get quick, same-day USCIS immigration medical exams. We also operate as a walk-in urgent care clinic for patients of all ages. All of our facilities also have onsite labs and X-rays. Find your local clinic:
- Huntington Beach
- Costa Mesa
- Los Alamitos
All Exams include:
- Physical Examination by Civil Surgeon
- Gonorrhea Test
- RPR (Syphilis) Test
- TB Test (via QuantiFERON Gold)
Additional Labs, Vaccines, or Services as needed:
- Flu (October 1- March 30)
- Chest x-ray (when needed)
Patients are advised to bring the following to their appointment:
- Government issued picture ID
- Vaccine/Immunization records
- Proof of covid vaccination
- Hospital or clinic records, including proof of prior treatment for tuberculosis or other infectious diseases.
- Prior chest x-rays and/or other diagnostic tests
- Any mental health records
- Payment (we accept debit, and credit card)
- Translator, if you are not fluent in English and will require another individual’s help in answering questions.
After the Exam
The Civil Surgeon or one of the assistants will place the original I-693 form along with supporting documents in a sealed envelope. An exact copy of the sealed i-693 will also be provided to the applicant.
IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EXAMS IN ORANGE COUNTY FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
The USCIS requires medical examinations by a certified examiner for anyone seeking a green card in order to ensure that all immigrants living in the US are healthy and are up-to-date on all necessary vaccinations. In order to obtain a green card, you must complete your immigration medical exam.
Xpress Urgent Care is fast, simple, and affordable. Our clinic has the lowest prices in the area, and it is easy to call or schedule your appointment, in order to be seen by one of our USCIS certified doctors. At Xpress Urgent Care, we are able to take care of your immigration medical exam, as well as any necessary vaccinations, or labs that you may need, in one convenient location.
Insurance cannot be used for a green card exam, but we help you by keeping our prices low so that you can get your required test done and be well on your way to a green card
- Syphilis (RPR) – required for everyone 15 years of age and over
- Tuberculosis Skin Test – required for everyone over age 2 if no documented proof of negative test within the last 12 months
- MMR – documented proof of vaccination may be replaced by positive lab test
- Hepatitis B – documented proof of vaccination may be replaced by positive lab test
- Varicella (Chickenpox) – if history is unknown, lab test may replace vaccination
- Gonorrhea- 15 years or older
- Hepatitis B – 0 through 17 years of age
- DTP/DTaP – 4 weeks through 6 years of age
- Polio – 4 weeks through 17 years of age
- Hib – 4 weeks through 6 years of age
- Pneumonia – 4 weeks through 6 years of age & 50 + during flu season
- Hepatitis A – 12 through 23 months of age
- MMR – 12 months through 49 years of age
- Varicella – 12 months of age and up
- Tdap – 18 years of age and up
- Td – 65 years of age and up