The cost of emergency treatment seems like it’s gone through the roof. Wouldn’t you like to save time and money the next time you or a family member needs urgent care? You’re going to appreciate how much of both you’ll save when you visit Xpress Urgent Care clinic in Costa Mesa instead of the ER.
Residents can take advantage of Xpress Urgent Care clinic in Costa Mesa and the services they provide. Just take a look at what you will save at Xpress Urgent Care, over a visit to the ER:
– Average wait time saved: 185 minutes
– Average service charge saved: $1,000
Now you can get treated quickly and more affordably versus visiting the ER. The urgent care clinic in Costa Mesa is a brand new facility that is specifically tailored to provide you and your family with state-of-the-art technology and exceptional comfort, making your experience more enjoyable. With convenient locations in Costa Mesa and Tustin, their clinics are designed to expedite your medical needs.
Which facility can best meet your medical needs? When deciding whether to visit the ER or the urgent care clinic in Costa Mesa, consider the severity of your needs. Life-threatening conditions, such as chest pains or uncontrollable bleeding will always require a visit to the ER, however, many of the illnesses that are considered urgent can be treated at Xpress Urgent Care.
The new urgent care clinic in Costa Mesa treats kids and adults of every age, and sees patients with everything from sort throats to sprained ankles to strained muscles. Xpress Urgent Care is committed to your recovery by providing treatment for a wide range of injuries and illnesses. Xpress can treat:
– Common Illnesses: Eye infections, ear wax removal, diarrhea, flu and colds, allergies, abrasions, lacerations, cuts, bronchitis, bladder infections, sinus infections, laryngitis, strep, swimmer’s ear and much more.
– Adult Illnesses: UTI, asthma, headaches and migraines, hypertension, kidney stones, diabetes, arthritis, anemia, medication side effects, colitis, gastritis and much more.
– Gynecological conditions: menopausal complications, menstrual irregularities, vaginal bleeding of unknown cause, pregnancy diagnosis, sexually transmitted diseases and more.
– Skin Conditions: minor burns and rashes, skin infections, psoriasis, ringworm, acne, cold sores, eczema, wart removal, poison ivy and oak, sunburns, athlete’s foot, ear piercing, impetigo and much more.
Stop waiting for hours in the ER, when the urgent care clinic in Costa Mesa can take care of your medical needs, with the same quality care at a fraction of the time and expense. You never have to make an appointment. Come in any time during business hours or register online to expedite your medical needs.
If you have work-related injuries and need burn or laceration treatment, foreign body removal, nebulizer treatment, non-intravenous injections, or treatment of back, neck, muscle or joint injuries, come in to the family urgent care clinic in Costa Mesa and let Xpress Urgent Care take care of your medical needs. For on-site x-rays, in-house lab services, or any other type of immediate care that is not life-threatening, the urgent care clinic in Costa Mesa is able to provide treatment.
Call Xpress Urgent Care at 949-548-8400 if you have questions or would like directions to the facility.