Xpress Urgent Care Occupational Health Services – Worker’s Compensation
Regardless of the type of injury you or your employee suffers on the job, we have the ability to solve the problem.
- Stay informed about your injured worker’s status – We’ll ensure you always know the status of your injured employee. We’ll answer all questions promptly and accurately. Each time an employee visits, they receive a signed notice from one of our physicians, which explains their progress, whether they can perform their old job duties, or if they can perform modified duties.
- Excellent care continuity – Our dedicated team of providers works together closely to ensure your employees receive the care they need and can return to work as soon as possible. Emergency rooms, for example, have different staff working at different times, making their level of care less effective.
- Arrange rapid referrals – While we can effectively treat minor and moderate medical conditions, there are some times where your employee needs the help of a specialist. We work with a network of preferred partners and receive no financial benefits when making them, which allows us to truly keep your best interests at heart.
- Save money – The most expensive place to go in any hospital is the emergency room. Patients pay lower insurance premiums, which in turn mean your costs are lowered as well. Our focus on providing efficient, effective care also ensures you save money because of the reduced wait times.
We treat most common medical ailments and injuries you can expect to experience while on the job and provide the medical services necessary to help you recuperate quickly, including:
- On-site laboratory that allows us to test for strep, mono, and urine testing for drugs
- IV therapy – Coming Soon
- Laceration repair
- Splints for fractures and sprains
- DOT physicals
- Pre-employment physicals
- Toxicology testing
- Respiratory fit testing
- Pulmonary function testing – Coming Soon
- Breath alcohol screening
- Physical therapy
We help employees:
- Recuperate quickly – It’s no fun being hurt and unable to enjoy your life as it used to be. We provide fast, effective treatment that helps you recover from your injuries as quickly as possible.
- Get seen fast – The longer you wait to be seen for your injury, the longer it can take to heal. We don’t want you to experience any more pain than necessary. On average, our patients wait 15 minutes and pay $200, which compares favorably to the typical 200-minute wait and $1200 service charge you experience at the emergency room.
If you have an urgent minor or moderate work injury, visit Xpress Urgent Care at 131 E. 17th St. in Costa Mesa, or give us a call at 949-548-8400.